Old July 26th 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Tomorrow is here

Lucky you, LUCKY you. WoooHooo!
There's a sign in the Bernina shop in Mobile AL that says:

"Your husband called, he said to buy everything you want."

It tickles me everytime I see it. If Mr. Esther had called and said
that, I'd suspect that there was a Harley Hawg in the garage that I hadn't
noticed. Polly

"Butterfly-Wings" wrote in message
at least on my calendar.
Went yard saleing on Sat..kinda late--most start at 6 AM or so and close
by noon...
Discovered that is when the bargains are to be had.....unless you are
looking for something very specific--then you need to be there at 6 AM.

Gal was about to close up and had a few items left: one being a Kenmore
ZigZag SM (Model 1650) had ALL the cams, feet and Manual. She had just
gotten it back from the 'SM Dr' so it was in fine condition. Told her I
was looking for a back-up so she let me have it for a song and almost a
dance. She even threw in a bobbin box filled with threded bobbins and a
ruler cause she said it was going to a good home. Cabinet doesn't have a
scratch either! ((Won't SIL be pleased when she comes for her annual visit
She's 'leery' of my computerized Pfoebe.))

When she went to pick up this SM and hers, her DH bought her a
top-of-the-line SM and told her to keep the other for her back-up.

Butterfly (Lucky me ; )