Old December 1st 07, 09:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
John O. Riordan - Riordan Artistry

Default My heart is sad, for those that care

On Nov 27, 8:36 pm, (racing John) wrote:
my prayers goes to his family, he was a Joy and pleasure to this group.
I got alot of good info and idea's from his question's and his trip's to
the glass factory's

Wow, I haven't been around for a long time, and when I come back, I
see a
thread that kicks things into full perspective immediately.
Thanks for posting your thoughts in that heartfelt eulogy, Javahut.
It is sad that one of the non-jaded contributors had to take the long
journey so soon.