Old October 24th 05, 06:27 PM
Sherry Starr

Default New Bernina Stitch Regulator

I have tried it at 2 different quilt shows, in a local Bernina's shop, and
at the home of one of my quilt guild members. I love it! I just have a
Janome Gem Gold, and have been considering the Janome Platinum. I really
want the Bernina, but that might be more than I want to spend.

Sherry Starr

"Cheryl in Oz" cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau wrote in message
Has anyone seen or tried the new Bernina Stitch Regulator? Do you know
what it's like?

I have been considering a new machine and while I don't have a Bernina now
(a confirmed Janome user to date) I would definitely consider a domestic
machine with stitch regulation. Is there any other machine that has a
stitch regulator that I should be considering?

I would really appreciate any opinions or recommendations.
--

Cheryl
cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau