Old March 30th 05, 04:36 PM
Linda Sweigart

Oh, silly me... here's the site http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6wjw7/

Linda

"Linda Sweigart" wrote in message
news:soz2e.56990$hA3.15636@trnddc09...
I posted last week about wanting to trade a bunch of quilt binding for
something else. I received some offers but nothing quite to my taste
(ummm.... yes, the offers of chocolate were to my taste, but I have 28 more
lbs. to lose).

So... I'm making the attempt one more time. I've posted 2 pictures of the
bindings at the bottom of my web site in hopes of generating a bit more
interest.

The details a

soft yellow floral - 6 1/2 yds. (bias)
pink & ivory floral - 12 5/8 yds. (bias)
rust, orange & ivory floral - 6 yds. (bias)
pink & white floral w/hearts & white scalloped edging - 10 yds. (bias)
brown & pink floral - 12 7/8 yds. (bias)
rust, dk green & ivory floral - 9 7/8 yds. (not bias)
blue & ivory design - 5 yds (not bias)

stuff I'd be interested in:

a few yards of quilt fabrics, or a BIG bag of scraps (larger than 4" x 4",
unless they're 2" wide strips) in cool colors or prints - especially jewel
tones, batik, tie-dye, and textures, books for watercolor quilts, paper
piecing or contemporary designs (that I don't already have), sewing
gadgets or decorations for my work room, trims or fabric suitable for
renaissance faire clothing, handles for making purses, Tom Cruise for a
night.... j/k

Linda