Old January 20th 04, 05:42 PM
sunflower

Default "A Crewel World" by Monica Ferris

I have been interested in reading Monica's series ever since I first joined
RCTN -(after hearing such wonderful things about her work here).

I was browsing the paperback section of my library today and wow! Three of
Monica's books were there! A Crewel World, Unraveled Sleeve and A Stitch In
Time.

I started "A Crewel World" first since it's the start of the series. I'm on
Chapter 4 and I'm hooked! What a great book!

Thanks RCTN for letting everyone know about this wonderful author! And
thanks Monica for writing such good books.

Sunflower