Old July 15th 03, 04:09 AM
Stan Brown

In article _nkQa.53204$3o3.3577737@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net in misc.consumers, ameijers
wrote:
I use the real plastic milk crates, the kind that say 'misuse punishable
by law' on the sides. (and no, I don't steal them, I keep finding them in
the dumpsters here at the apartments.)

Understanding that _you_ didn't steal they, they are still stolen
goods, are they not? They still belong to the dairy or the store or
whatever company they were originally stolen from. You don't get
valid title to goods you pick from the trash unless they were thrown
away by someone who actually owned them or had permission from the
owner.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"You find yourself amusing, Blackadder."
"I try not to fly in the face of public opinion."