Old July 14th 03, 06:07 PM
jitney

(snip)
I use the real plastic milk crates, the kind that say 'misuse
punishable
by law' on the sides.

-That reminds me of when I lived in Southern California, out in the
hills near the Avocado orchards, the Mexican illegal immigrants would
stack them into makeshift housing and throw plastic sheets over them.
There was even a makeshift "restaurant" made out of them. The
authorities did nothing because they want cheap labor for big
business, but finally a couple of local dairies conducted a raid to
get their crates back. The village disappeared, but it was back up in
a few days with more stolen crates.-Jitney