Old February 4th 04, 03:29 AM
Herb

Cathy Weeks wrote:

Hi all,
What's the difference between the paint sold in dollhouse craft
stores, and the stuff sold at your average hardware store? Quantity?
Viscosity? I don't have a convenient dollhouse store nearby and trying
to look at paint colors over the computer is giving me a headache.
I'd rather go in person to pick my colors.

Cathy Weeks

DH paint comes in smaller containers.
For crafts, you can have many dozens of different colors and still have
room to put them!

Buying a pint for $2.00 and using only a couple of ounces before it
dries out seems wasteful.
Buying an ounce for $2.00 and using it all up doesn't seem to waste
anything (they DO close and reseal better than paint cans)

More seriously - it depends on which "stuff sold at your average
hardware store" you're talking about. Real high quality house paints
tend to be thicker than you'd want to use on small parts, but it can
work on walls or exteriors if they don't have a lot of fine detail.

- Herb