Old July 4th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default OT - Our Beloved Buffy is gone

"Jan" wrote in message
Hi Gemini, I'm sorry to hear that your dear Buffy is gone. Even though
I'm not a dog lover, I felt very sad reading about her death. I'm always
impressed by your descriptive writing.
--
Jan in MN

Thank you, Jan! It does take a bit of getting used to not having a furbaby
around when we are used to seeing her everytime we went by the laundryroom
door into the kitchen. She was deaf during the last year or so, so often
she didn't hear us coming, but when she would see us walking by or looking
over the "gate" at her, her head would come up and her eyes would brighten.

Thank you also for the compliment about my writing.

*hugs*
Gemini