Old May 14th 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Henry[_3_]

Default beach glass?

On May 12, 10:38*am, "No Body" wrote:
* * How on eareth do you tell the difference between real beach glass and
glass that someone polished in a rock tumbler???

If you do a search at Wikipedia for "sea glass" you will see a section
on artificial sea glass. The article seems to indicate that there is
a way to tell artificial from the real. And, it looks like the real
has more value for the collectors.

Might be fun for you to get involved with someone in the know and
learn how to tell the difference. I may move back to Florida and
start collecting it. I used to think it was worthless.

Henry