Old January 19th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Default 2nd Fair Isle Sweater

On Jan 19, 1:31*pm, "Shillelagh" wrote:
"hesira" wrote in message

Hi Everyone,

It actually snowed in south Mississippi this morning! *My boys were so
excited, and soggy. *I told #1 that wool stayed warm when it got wet,
so he agreed to pose in his new sweater. *It fits better than #2's
does. *I improvised the yoke more in #1's as well.

Hesira, the sweater AND your son are absolutely darling! *He looks
very proud of what you made for him.

Hugs
Shelagh

Thank you, Shelagh. Both the boys have been wearing their sweaters
all day. I live in a drafty old house, and those sweaters are warm.
I think they both are proud of their new digs.

Hesira