Old May 18th 04, 05:44 PM
Christina Peterson

I think you have a great sense of color and design.

Tina

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
I especially love Copper/Purple, Peach Pearl, Spring Flowers, and Topaz

Net!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Helen Page wrote:
Been keeping myself busy lately, and one of the things I did was take

photos
of a load of the stuff I've made. Been on RCB long enough, thought it

was
time I let you peek at what I've been up to! Some of the photos are a

bit
blurry (will sharpen or redo them), some of the items are better than
others. One or two will be restrung. Some may be renamed. The colours

are
pretty accurate on most of them. Photos not tweaked other than cropping

and
gamma correction. The one I mentioned recently (teal/blue/green - Tina &
Margie?) is Teal Waterfall. I'm wearing Destiny right now. Most will
probably end up on my website (Hummingbird Crafts, hopefully to be

launched
soon), either for sale or on the gallery page.

Having said all that, check out
http://www.celosia.co.uk/hummingbird/gallery - let me know what you

think,
but please be gentle! (I know some of my earlier stuff's not great)