Old January 25th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT -- from bad to worse....

I hate to hear that! Does your library have computers you can use so you
can access the newsgroup?
DH & I might be in Las Vegas in July for the World Series of Poker. We will
probably be there 3-5 weeks so maybe we could have a meet-up somewhere.

Sherry Starr

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
My saga of computer woes hasn't yet ended. I took my little Mac iBook to
see our "local" (about 40 minutes away) Genius Bar at the Apple Store,
and it behaved beautifully -- as sick autos do when they go to the
mechanic. I brought it home, and the same problems cropped up within
very little time.

After another (my 40 zillionth, I'm sure) call to Apple tech support,
they've determined that my iBook must see the really *important*
doctors. So they're sending the ambulance (big box) tomorrow, and it
will leave for treatment. I'll be computer-less for a couple of weeks.
((

I'm devastated at the thought of not having access to this group and all
of the other things I do online, but I'm hoping it will all work out in
the end. Now I'd better make a note of what bills I need to pay before I
shut down!

Don't have too much fun while I'm gone....
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education