Old November 18th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

Default Off topic - how hard can this be to make

On Nov 18, 3:30*pm, wrote:
On Nov 18, 5:23*pm, lewmew wrote:

On Nov 18, 3:17*pm, wrote:

On Nov 18, 4:56*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

DS, the macho hockey player, wants one of these

https://www.freesnuggie.com/Default.aspx?MID=523519

How hard could it be to make... Any thoughts ladies

I don't think it would be difficult, but given the cost of fleece per
metre, would it be cheaper to just buy one? I'm assuming that you'd
need two to three metres of fleece, which sells here for $12-$15 per
metre, last time I was looking. Just a thought...
Louisa

Around here, you can get it for about $4 a yard for solids - Joann's
this week. *If she wanted to go fancy, she could get some hockey
themed for about $6 a yard - it's regularly 50% off.

Linda

And where is this paradise of inexpensive fabric so I can stock up
next time we're south?

Louisa- Hide quoted text -

Wally World (Wal Mart) here in Missouri always has fleece under $5 a
yard and Joann's is the place I mentioned above - I was just there
over lunch and all the fleece was 40% or 50% off; most expensive is
$13/yd @ 40% = $8.40/yd - if you need 3 yds., still less than $28
($19.97 plus S&H), but most runs in the $6.99 to $10.99 "regularly
priced" range.