Old November 9th 03, 05:05 PM
Martha in IN

Now cut that out! You sound like my husband. G
Martha
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Happy Birthday!!!
Is older your husband? Did he mind?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"David & Barbara Schmidt" wrote in message
Well my birthday was yesterday. I woke up feeling older. Everything

ached.

My Mom took DH and I to lunch at one of my favorite places and gave me
some money, which I will use next weekend at Hancock's when I can use
their 10% off coupon. Or I might go over to Garland this week to a LQS
and see what they have.

After relaxing all afternoon, hubby took me to one of our other favorite
restaurants for dinner and then we went to SW Fort Worth to a party for
a friend who turned 50 yesterday. They had a cake for him, so I got a
slice and a few people who knew it was also my birthday told me happy
birthday.

One person off this group sent me and e-mail I and thank her. It made me
feel good.

Pretty un-eventful day except the money for future stash enhancement.

Babs