Old July 11th 11, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT Laminate flooring

I want black and white (diagonal) checkerboard-pattern flooring in my
kitchen and bathroom in my little cottage. I've never had laminate
flooring and have concerns about whether it will be slippery if used
in the kitchen with the miriad possiblilites of spills and in the
bathroom with water spills. Second, a friend said he thought there
were laminates available 12 in. black and white square 'sections'. I
tried searching online but haven't found anything but wood patterns.
Has anybody seen laminates in 12 in. squares and solid colors? And
can I install a laminate floor all by myself???

Thanks for any advice and/or help.

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.