Old July 21st 03, 05:44 AM
Marge Parker

Hi Joanne!!

Yup, 'tis me. I've picked up a couple of machines since we last
talked. I left WARC in June 1999 after becoming diabetic (was
borderline for almost 10 yrs) and needed to work only part time.
Their budget couldn't keep me on, not in my position as Program
Secretary. So I had to quit. Then worked at a law office a couple of
years later, now teaching online auctions and web marketing full time.
Plus the website -- thanks for the kind words -- it's taken off a LOT
bigger than I thought it would when I took it to Membership.

Marge in Reno
http://www.mkdesigner.com

Joanne wrote in message ...
Marge Parker wrote:
Hi all,

I've used it several times. I use an 8/2 cotton in a neutral color
and then a silky looking thread that is close to 20/2 in size for the
second 'yarn' and just use any fairisle pattern / punch card. Works
like a charm.

It looks good for cafe curtains, especially if they are double-rod top
and bottom. I've got a 'snood' I made up with this around here
somewhere. Will get a pic up online tonight if I can find it.

Marge in Reno
http://www.mkdesigner.com

Marge? Is that you? I asked about you at WARC and they
told me you weren't there anymore. I'm probably years
behind the times, eh? Good to see you here! Nice web site!