Old July 16th 03, 07:52 AM
Joanne

Marge Parker wrote:
Hi all,

I've used it several times. I use an 8/2 cotton in a neutral color
and then a silky looking thread that is close to 20/2 in size for the
second 'yarn' and just use any fairisle pattern / punch card. Works
like a charm.

It looks good for cafe curtains, especially if they are double-rod top
and bottom. I've got a 'snood' I made up with this around here
somewhere. Will get a pic up online tonight if I can find it.

Marge in Reno
http://www.mkdesigner.com

Marge? Is that you? I asked about you at WARC and they
told me you weren't there anymore. I'm probably years
behind the times, eh? Good to see you here! Nice web site!

--
Joanne