Old January 12th 12, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan[_3_]

Default just random stuff - on and off topic

On Jan 10, 11:13*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I've made this my personal year of UFO completion and reorganization.

Sounds like a good resolution!

I'm looking for a new way to store my DMC.

I still like using the parts cabinets. I'm up to 3 now!

I'd love a new Sharon Shinn or Mercedes Lackey

Did you ever read Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series? He has a
new one, The Omen Machine, as an adjunct to the series plus another
book, Law of nines, IIRC, that is completely separate from the
series. Got Law of nines for $1.08 on cyber Monday!

As for me, I finished the first camel on my Nativity set and am on THE
LAST piece, the other camel, which went really fast...I started it
just after Christmas and will add the beads sometime this weekend then
start on the other side of it. WOOHOO!!!!! I can hardly wait until
this is done.

Joan