Old October 18th 06, 09:14 PM
Elli Elli is offline
Member

Location: At my craft table!
Smile

I did however know about the ink pads, however, if you have a pigement
pad for exaple Brilliance Ink pads you don't want to store them upside
down as they are naturlly gushy and
to much ink means smudgy to me. I store all of my dye inks and
kaliedacolor pads upside down, after that everyone else stays upright.
Right or wrong not sure, works for me.

I'm right there with you on this one - dye inkpads face down, pigment face up.

Cheers
--
Elli
http://www.notjuststamping.com