Old December 24th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
[email protected][_2_]

Default still have a kiln for sale

On Dec 19, 2:16 pm, wrote:
On Dec 18, 1:42�pm, "
wrote:

Vulcan ceramic kiln model #246. 7 cubic foot capacity, 220 volt. Can
see specs atwww.vulcankilns.com. It is 13 years old but I have not
used it for the last 5 years. It has just been sitting. I replaced one
element, 3 are good and 2 are ok. I am including 2 new elements and 2
shelves and a metal stand.It has a kiln sitter with limit timer. A
little worn but it still works fine and would be great for a starter
kiln. Just $295.00! Can send pictures.
I am in Zanesville, Ohio.

Can you fire red ware in this type of kiln? If yes, have you?

Yes i have fired red ware in electric kilns before no problem.