Old September 12th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Default beginner

Hi Daniela,

Welcome to the group. There are a bunch of wonderful folks here with
lots of knowledge. I don't have a pattern for you, but as jan said,
google beachwear or beach cover up, or something like that and see what
you get.

Good luck,

Hesira

wrote:
hi
my name is daniela and i´m lloking for a pattern of a "tunic" style
dress to put over my bathing suit. i don´t know the name of this but i
want something with an "open" work in crochet or knitting and not very
complicated because i´m a beginner.
i live in sao paulo, brazil and know it´s the beginning of spring
season here.
thank you.