Old September 12th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Midwest poster

Default beginner

Welcome, Daniela. I did a Google search on "crochet bathing suit cover-up
pattern" and got back some possibilities.
http://crochic.tripod.com/coverup.htm is a good-looking one but may not be
more complex than you want. I suggest you try other searches using beach
instead of bathing suit and/or knit instead of crochet. Good luck.

--
Jan in MN

wrote in message
ups.com...
hi
my name is daniela and i´m lloking for a pattern of a "tunic" style
dress to put over my bathing suit. i don´t know the name of this but i
want something with an "open" work in crochet or knitting and not very
complicated because i´m a beginner.
i live in sao paulo, brazil and know it´s the beginning of spring
season here.
thank you.