Old September 2nd 04, 02:42 PM
CNYstitcher

Well....we have all the HOrnblower movies....Christmas presents for
DH...hehe so we can watch whenever we want to.....now, maybe we an
work something out so you can have your own set as well....:-)

melinda wrote:

CNYstitcher wrote:

WooHoo!!! Another HOrnblower junkie!! LOL I only sat down to watch it
with DH, but then I got addicted, simply for Ioan. Of course, now DH is
trying to ruin it by telling me that Ioan reminds him (DH) of his next
oldest brother, Norman (who happens to be the one that likes TRYING to
annoy me)....my response is a simple,
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Larisa, who also likes Iaon with the longer hair..btw, did you know he
had a brief bit in Titanic (well, weren't most of
them...lol...anyway...bad joke...)...he was one of the stewards, I
think...the one that handed the Captain his tea, I believe

I haven't seen Titanic and don't really intend to, but I try to
watch as much of Hornblower the second time it was on here.
I kept forgetting it was on and DH wasn't too interested in watching.