Old August 28th 03, 01:07 AM
Dr. Sooz

I know I wouldn't go to court. Yep, I wrote would not. I'd just keep Merc
and let your evil Ex make the next move.

I don't think it would go all the way to court. I think it would be him, me,
and 2 attorneys in a room. And since Merc's an item, not a person, if I just
took him and kept him, I could end up in jail -- or without rights to see Merc
myself. He's a cop. He'd have other cops helping him out against his "insane"
ex-wife (he's got my time in the psych ward to back him up). As for expensive
-- well, I don't want to discuss that on Usenet. But that's something I'm
mulling over........
~~
Sooz
-------