Old June 14th 15, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default Ohio Star and Snails Trail Done

wrote in message

The Ohio Star quilt turned out really good and fast since it had 15 inch
blocks. Then I started Snails Trail or a version of it. It has been called
Galaxy and Andromedia too so don't really know the original version. It is
a very colorful quilt, just lots of bright colors. Wish I could take a
picture of it but no camera and even if I had a picture would not know how
to scan and load it. I will be glad to copy the pattern and send it if
anyone gives me an address. All around the outside border are 4-2 1/2 inch
squares. I just used quilt scraps to make this quilt.
Sorry I haven't posted much lately because with all the rain we have
had over a month now, my sinus problem has gotten worse and had to see the
Doctor. Better now.
Sandy$

Glad the quilt was an easy one for you! And I am glad you used up a lot of
your scraps! Sounds like the type of quilt I would like to make.
Barbara in SC