Old November 17th 11, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default A very special gadget

I don't think our Gadget Queen has seen this one and it is pretty close to
'on topic'. Babies need lots of receiving blankets and the ones with a
crocheted or blanket-stitched edge are so special. There's a rotary blade
that makes holes along the edge of a square of nice flannel that are
perfectly spaced and just right for a crochet hook or yarn needle. The
blade is Edge Perfect Blade. I seem to remember that it was right pricey
but surely is saving me from cramped fingers punching around a blanket - not
to mention I don't have to measure, guess or hope about how far away the
next stitch goes.
My own Granny would have really enjoyed one of these. Polly