Old June 5th 11, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl Isaak

Default Bead Shows

Oh I'd be putting a lot more than 50 miles if I were to try and do Bead
Bop. The way to do it is with friends and make day of it and split the
driving!

On 6/4/11 9:48 AM, Linda2 wrote:
Unfortunately, our local bead shows are miles apart. My favorite one, Amy's
Beads, has "bead night" once a month, where you can bring your works in
progress and cheerfully bead with other like-minded beaders. If I were to go
to the local bead shops all in one day, I could easily put over 50 miles on
my car.

"Cheryl wrote in message
I'm in New Hampshire, US. I think it is 6-7 shops, mostly smaller ones.
I've been to a few of them, but would love an excuse to bead shop all day.

On 6/3/11 5:55 PM, Linda2 wrote:
That Bead Bop sounds like fun! What area are you in?

"Cheryl wrote in message
On 6/2/11 7:33 PM, Linda2 wrote:
Do any of you still lingering here attend bead shows in your area? If
so,
which ones are your favorites and why? Do you have a favorite bead show
vendor?

Linda2

I wish there was a bead show around here. Every fall there is the "Bead
Bop". You buy a ticket and tote (one time only) and visit all the shops
participating. It sounds like so much fun and I'd love to do it once.
Maybe this year I'll just do it and let my husband have the hockey
driving
instead.

Cheryl