Old June 4th 11, 02:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane

Default Bead Shows

I buy a lot of seed beads from Beyond Beadery when I see them at
shows. I do the Houston International Quilt Festival and they are
often there, as is Shipwreck Beads and a few others. I like the Bead
Renaissance Show in Denver in the Fall and there is a Bead Bazaar
along with the Gem and Mineral Show in Denver in the Spring.
Sooz spoke very highly of the BABE (Bay Area Bead Extravaganza) that
is twice a year in San Francisco. I know other vendors there but
havent been myself.