Old December 24th 10, 07:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default Has anyone got?

Merry Christmas, Shirley, and all the remaining crowd! I'm still check in
every now and then, but I've found quite a few of the old group on Facebook.

Linda2

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I was beginning to think that there was only me and the spammers here. In
fact I was going to say goodbye to the group altogether.

I managed to do my letter opener pattern using graft paper.
Hugs
Shirley

In message
, Maren
at google writes
Sorry, no, I don't, but I'm glad to see you're still around here.
I hope to be around again more ...

Aloha and Merry Christmas,
Maren

On Nov 21, 12:08 pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
I hope someone answers or has got an answer for my quest.

First does anyone have the Bead Pattern (the Magazine) issue 17 May/June
2008.

I am looking for a bead pattern for a letter opener. peyote type
pattern.

Since there is not any bead traffic on the group please e-mail at the
address below.
Thanks
Shirley
--