Old April 7th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Default OT Brother update from Shirley

On Apr 6, 6:39 am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
I am sorry to say he had a set back the day after I saw him.
His heart went into irregular mode and he had to go back on the heart
monitor..
I have not had a report this morning.
I really feel for him having been through it myself. At least he is
still in hospital, I had come out when my heart went into irregular mode
and had to go back in.
Shirley

Shirley,
I'm sorry to hear that your brother has had a setback. I'm glad that
he was in the hospital so the staff could give him the care he needed
immediately. I will continue to pray for all of you.

Patti