Old April 5th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Default OT Brother update from Shirley

Oh, Shirley! I just read your posts about your brother! I'm so happy that
he's out of intensive care after his bypass. ))))) Big prayers going
his way across the waves for his quick recovery!

BTW, how old is he? My father had a triple bypass when he was 64 and once
he followed the special diet and did all the walking that the docs
recommend, he recovered very fast, lost a lot of weight and had a lot of
energy. Here's more prayers that the same happens for your beloved
brother. )))))))

hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
: Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes.
: I went to see my brother today, he is now out of intensive care and is a
: little better. The drips have been removed and now we have to encourage
: him to try and eat. We just hope he carries on from strength to strength
: and not have anymore set backs.
: Hugs to you all
: Shirley
: --