Old April 20th 05, 05:07 AM
LizzieB.

Dorsey Clement wrote:

What if after paying say $6.00 for a pattern/patterns you could down load
the pattern so that it printed once directly to your printer. And we'll use
a finished design size of say 6" x 9" for that price.

Some eBooks are distributed that way (I bought one, in fact), and I
don't mind at all. And I've seen freebie patterns distributed that way.

Here's the thing...one of my designs (one I've completely stitched
before), I want to do completely in Eterna Silk (with beads or
specialized charms) and it's kinda hard to come by, so I was thinking of
kitting it or selling the thread/bead packs as a separate line item.

Mind, I don't like kits nor do I buy them (I usually wait until the
pattern only becomes available and if it never does, too bad). However,
for hard-to-find threads, I would like to offer it this way--as I think
it would be a convenience for the stitcher.

(On the other hand, it looked fabulous in plain old DMC and I've never
used silk before. Ever. I'm scared.)

Elizabeth
aka Lizard-Gumbo