Old April 20th 05, 12:26 AM
Karen C - California

Julie wrote:

after I saw a $40.00 Just Nan "limited edition"
leaflet I couldn't believe my eyes.

I'll agree, but what was *in* with it? There were a couple charts I
kept putting back till I got a gift certificate for Christmas. When I
got them home, I discovered that they had "stuff" in with them (a
package of beads, a collection of rhinestones). Still didn't make them
"reasonable", but did make the price less ridiculous.

One day when DBF and I went in, he noticed that I was looking longingly
at something, but put it back. He quietly picked it up and started
heading for the cash register behind my back. Then I heard the gasp as
he saw that the reason I put it back was that it was marked $35.
Granted, it had some "stuff" in it (forget if it was beads or charms),
but I still thought it was too much for a chart, not a complete kit.