Old December 20th 03, 02:21 AM
Harry

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:15:44 -0800, vj wrote:

I have three tumblers.. well 1 3lb tumbler and 1 3lb tumbler with 2 barrels and I need another one for my large items.
I am trying to save for a 12 lb tumbler so I can do my large shell pieces and mcuh larger
stones and pieces of glass. I want to try and do a whole bottle or jar.
Keep this a secret... If you can find the old Noxema jars they make beautiful
Cobalt Blue Sea and Beach glass. Shhh... You didn't hear it from me. lol

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from uybeads
(BeckiBead) :

]Harry -- thanks for the tips.

definitely!

]Makes me want to tumble something just for the
]heck of it.

makes me think i need at least two more tumblers!

[like i don't have enough to do!]

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books)
http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html

My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50