Old May 10th 04, 06:15 PM
Sandy Foster

In article VyLnc.63338$Ik.4796915@attbi_s53,
"KJ" wrote:

Does anyone use the silicone baking dishes, (muffin cups, bundt pans etc)?
I bought a set from an offbeat discount store (Tuesday Morning) that doesn't
have any instructions. Some of the pans have a little plastic ring or
holder that goes under the rim to give it support when picking up the pan.
Does that ring get baked in the oven, or is it removed before baking? I
thought it would be a cool bridal shower gift, but realized I may need to be
in the know about it before gifting it! I'm a Tuesday Morning store addict.

Kathyl, I don't have any of those, though I saw some with a metal holder
just last weekend in a store. However, my DT (twin, who lives in France)
uses those silicone baking molds for lots of things and loves them.
BTW, I love Tuesday Morning, too! g
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1