Old September 10th 10, 01:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default OT Slow cooker (crock pot) recipes

Add a bit of instant potatoes flakes. It will thicken up nicely.

Ginger in CA

On Sep 9, 11:20*am, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
I have a slow cooker / crock pot and should and would like to use it
more. *My problem is that the gravy is always very thin when I do meaty
casseroles and such and then I have to mess about thickening it which
seems to negate the idea of an easy one pot meal.

Do any of you have a favourite foolproof recipe that give a good sauce?

Thanks

Lizzy