Old June 18th 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default OT-Reading Materials

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
O Liz from Humbug
Aren't they fun. If you want something slightly more earthy but in similar
vein, look for Katie McAllister's regency romps or her contemporary novels
(The Corset Diaries is a good place to start) - really really fun.

I adored the early Amelias. They were fun and frothy and good mysteries but
some time around when kids become adults, well, they lose their charm for
me.

I read a couple of these. Katie Mac Allisters..giggled.......but I think
they are of a curtain age group/genre. Won't bother again.