Old August 24th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Alison

Default help: 50 inches

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:32:56 -0800, Millie James
wrote:

rcty,
... note: I asked this question from the knitting designer herself, but
so far no word back ... so, I'll ask here ...

As for knitting up afghans, I saw a simple garter stitch pattern, but
how do you knit up to 50 inches of garter stitches?

_ _ _ _ _
Millie
Gigi Fifi Mimi Fiji kiwi bikini WiFi

Millie - do you mean, how do you fit them on a needle? I would use a
60" circular. I have a 60" cable for my Denise interchangeables. I'm
assuming it has to be knit in one piece.

Alison