Old August 6th 03, 03:14 PM

ok I have to add my little kitchen disaster to this story...About 4 years
ago I got up one morning and decided I was going to make pancakes for the
family and I mixed up the batter in a plastic mixing bowl. I then placed it
on the stove next to my skillet . I turned the burner on for the skillet (or
so I thought) and when I figured that it was hot enough to start making them
I picked up the bowl of batter and it went every where. Come to fine out I
had turned on the wrong burner . I had turned on the one under the mixing
bowl . To say the least I destroyed that element and there was pancake
batter everywhere. To this day my family doesn't let me live that one down.

Shannon in NC
"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
Twenty some odd years ago, we received a phone call from our minister,
who stated that he was coming over, and would be arriving in five
minutes.
At that time, I didn't have a dishwasher, and I had a stack of dirty
dishes...
so, I pulled a Hazel, and stuck everything in the oven.
Totally forgot about it the next day, and melted all my tupperware when I
preheated the oven to make a frozen pizza.
Plastic stinks, and was a BEAR to clean off the oven.
JM2C,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
(Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting & BobbinLace are my NICHE in life...)