Old August 28th 03, 01:54 PM
Karlee in Kansas

TY for the labor vibes....I'm just looking at "speedy vibes" more than
"comfort vibes". According to the doc that I saw last night, I've been in
labor, early early labor, for about 2 days now. I'm uncomfortable. I
can't sleep. I have little interest in food. I'm cranky as all get out.
I'll let you know all the fun details after she is born and home, I
promise.

Karlee in Kansas, who is feeling a little bit like an elephant who carries
a baby for 22 months. and who wishes the contractions would either stop or
do something productive.