Old September 21st 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Missy O

Default Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

I personnaly started out purchasing all of my stamsp from SU and love
them, then about 3 years ago I went to a stamp convention here in
Minnesota and I met the lady who sold The Angel Company stamps. Well
the long and the short of it is that I had a workshop, saw how much
room I could save in storage and well I have never turned back. I have
even unmounted quite a few of my SU sets and so now I have 80 stamps
sets on my work table (as I keep them in a cd turntable) and right at
my finger tips and love that idea the most.

So what do you think? Mounted or Unmounted? I am just wondering.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
North Branch, MN