Old July 11th 06, 09:37 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
wurstergirl

Default Replacing bra shelf foam with horsehair?

If you're going to try them out, you can also consider the Jeunique
bra. The banderin in one of their newer versions is made from a softer
fabric (neoprene?) than the cotton one. If I had gotten along better
with my local salesperson a few years ago I would have bought one. The
Pennyrich and Sculptress bras don't have anything special to recommend
them over the Brantly/Cameo/Colesce etc.

Pora