Old May 21st 04, 06:46 PM
Sorceress

Default "Little box of sweaters"

I picked this up yesterday, it's just out from Martingale, "The little box of
sweaters". http://ssl2.adhost.com/patchwork/mer...pid=614&step=4

20 designs, and I liked at least 12 of them. I started on the "graceful
shell" http://www.martingale-pub.com/Catalog/B655_g3-2.jpg last night and
have to have it done by the end of next week. The yarn requirement looks,
feels, and smells like a huge mis-print, but I had my yarn shop set aside
extra yarn so I can complete it with the same dyelot.

The pattern is written with a front and a back, then sewn together. After a
careful reading of the pattern, I am doing it on a circular and will only
need to do a 3 needle bind off on the shoulders. I just hate seaming, and
avoid it when ever I can. Or that could be the laziness talking......

I started it last night because I needed something quick and easy to distract
me from the "Pink silk shawl of extreme hatred" (tm).
--
Regards,
--Anne

Remove DIESPAMBOTDIE to e-mail