Old September 29th 03, 03:07 AM
duh who

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
IMS wrote:

If quoting a particularly long post, it's perfectly Ok to top post. Who
wants to scroll down and down, to read a one-sentence reply? That's
more annoying IMHO. .I much prefer reading what people have to say than
worring about if they've posted it in the right place.

I try to remember to snip everything except the bit I'm replying to.
Then I post under it, as this is more relevant. On long posts I pop an
intro at the top and then answer each bit as it comes up.

Mostly I snip and bottom post.

You da man...or lady...or...well, you know what I mean.