Old October 20th 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Keepsake FQ special fabric amounts for quilts

Howdy!

LOL!

But, B-fly, that's the point!
The write-up sez, "last season's patterns and colors."

Just think one-step-back:
The Fall collection has their LEFT-OVER-from-Summer fabrics. Winter will
give you the Fall collection. Spring sends the Winter/Holidays fat quarters;
and so it goes. I love it.
Fresh fabric, this year's crop, and all from name brand design lines.
Comes out to $4 per yard, & with most new fabrics hitting the market at $10+
per yard, I'm loving this bargain. There are a few fabrics I would not
necessarily have chosen, but no good fabric goes to waste. Like the 6.5"
squares in the Baseball Swap, it's a new-to-me variety. And it is good. ;-

B-fly, do you need fall colors? Lemme' know; I have a few in stock.... 8-

Cheers!

Ragmop/Sandy

On 10/20/11 12:09 PM, in article ,
"Butterfly-Wings" wrote:

I have a lot of FQ's....decide on color themes and I'd be happy to help you
with it. Just HOLLER loud enuf so I can hear

Butterfly (who got the _fall_ Keepsake special and was quite disappointed.
Mainly SUMMER fabrics and 10 diff colorways of same design. Last one I got a
few years back was so much better.And I saved for 12 months to be able to
afford it.)