Old February 9th 09, 07:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

Default OT Can we have a roll call.

Hi Jerri,

This is the first year I've participated in the Layne's Legacy project. I
stumbled onto the site while looking for info on the bead quilt squares.
When I needed some inspiration a couple months later, I ordered the bead
kit. Then it sat for a bit while I thought about what I could do with those
colors ... and it just all fell together. I'm really looking forward to the
surprise of the colors / beads in this year's kit, and hoping it's something
I can use some new skills to put together. The bead kits go on sale to new
participants on February 16.
--
KathyZ

"Beadbimbo" wrote:
Wow, Kathy. I'd looked at that Layne's Legacy site in past years, and
didn't realize you were a part of that! Very cool. I remember admiring
the work there many times!

--
Jerri