Old December 11th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Default safe way to post pics.

me too -- I guess I didn't realize that if you went to large view you could do that! I have
collected many quilts that I wish were mine -- and would love to make...

Since I know I won't be able to make them all -- it sure is fun to browse my virtual quilt
collection!

Kate in MI

"Jane Kay" wrote in message ...
I have found that in Webshots if you go to view full size image, then you can right click on the
picture and save it as a jpeg. So many people have great color combinations or just pictures I
would like to look at again for inspiration that I save them.

"Kate G." wrote in message
. ..
I (and many others) use Webshots. It is free of charge (although you can purchase upgraded
features). I like the ease in which you can create albums. You can also re-arrange the pictures
in the albums and can rearrange the albums themselves. I like being able to sort and arrange
photos so people who view them see them the order I set up -- (which usually makes sense -- at
least to me.) If I add another picture later -- it's easy to drop it in and move it wherever I
want.

The downside(or upside -- depends on how you look at it) to webshots -- is that other people
can't just right click on an image and save it. When you "download" an image from webshots -- it
is in there file format.