Old December 11th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
off kilter quilter

Default safe way to post pics.

She's doing better. In fact, you would hardly know she has been sick -
she's really starting to get on everybody's nerves, but that's because
we have kept her pretty much down, on the couch, under a blanket....not
her favorite way to be. Thanks for asking! if you want to see my albums
at yahoo, go to:

photos.yahoo.com/nystitcher1972

Larisa

sewamommy wrote:
HI ya. how's your daughter? thanks for the advice !!!! i probably will
take a lot at yahoo. the whole, i get to choose what is public and
everything. thanks.
happy holidays!
sewamommy: hazel

off kilter quilter wrote:

Hazel, I see you have a yahoo address....you can post pictures to a
yahoo album for free. You can choose what albums are made public - for
all to see - and which ones are either private or invite only. That's
where I post all my pictures.

Larisa

sewamommy wrote:

hello. i am wondering where to go to start a photo album or something
of my sewings...i had just finished somethings and i would like to keep
up with all that i do, where is a good place online to keep them? i see
some of ya'll have places....any good advice?

Happy Holidays...Prayers to everyone!!

Just finished a pocket book, working on another one i absoultly lovin
right now!!!! then off to pillows and mittens and then the
crochetting!!!!! my my my, i am becoming quite busy...also my little
fellow running around trying to grab everything he's not suppose to
touch.... anyhow....gots to go!!

sewamommy: hazel