Old December 10th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
sewamommy

Default safe way to post pics.

hello. i am wondering where to go to start a photo album or something
of my sewings...i had just finished somethings and i would like to keep
up with all that i do, where is a good place online to keep them? i see
some of ya'll have places....any good advice?

Happy Holidays...Prayers to everyone!!

Just finished a pocket book, working on another one i absoultly lovin
right now!!!! then off to pillows and mittens and then the
crochetting!!!!! my my my, i am becoming quite busy...also my little
fellow running around trying to grab everything he's not suppose to
touch.... anyhow....gots to go!!

sewamommy: hazel